The Outdoors Place  
THE PLACE Chat Room

Go Back   The Outdoors Place > Hunting > Lease
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-03-2011, 11:22 PM
Bruz's Avatar
Bruz Bruz is offline
The other side
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Georgia
Posts: 8,823
Default Need a Family...Farr?,Perkins?Bucky?GT?

To all

I have been offered 165 additional acres to add to Outlaw. This property has been Bow Only for the past 3 years. As you can see its small pines and Ohoopee River frontage with several wet weather ponds. Its 165 Acres for $1000 this year but plan on it going up as it maturesSame rules and camp will still be up where the pin is. I would PREFER to add 1 additional Family to the ENTIRE club for $1,000.00

Let me know what you think.











Robert.

(Pictures Coming)
__________________
HR Chief's Lady Clair Shaw
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-03-2011, 11:23 PM
Arra's Avatar
Arra Arra is offline
Go dawgs!
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: in the country...
Posts: 20,071
Default

Nice looking place....I bet that river hold some ducks!
__________________
"
Hey man..you dont look near as fat sitting next to a big bodied buck as you do next to an average doe!" ....gatorb
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-03-2011, 11:29 PM
Bruz's Avatar
Bruz Bruz is offline
The other side
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Georgia
Posts: 8,823
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow3 View Post
Nice looking place....I bet that river hold some ducks!
Ask Ramage if it holds QUACKERS ...... They will flat drive you nutz when Deer hunting
__________________
HR Chief's Lady Clair Shaw
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-04-2011, 07:16 AM
ssramage's Avatar
ssramage ssramage is offline
THE PLACE Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: SSI
Posts: 15,603
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruz View Post
Ask Ramage if it holds QUACKERS ...... They will flat drive you nutz when Deer hunting
I kept telling my dad and brother how many ducks I saw every morning when hunting what was the soybean field. They never believed me until I put each of them in a stand over there at daylight one morning...I'm talking hundreds of ducks...woodies, mallards, all of it! I was halfway tempted some mornings to take my shotgun to the stand and blast ducks right out of the stand

In one morning in November, I lost count at over 300 woodies and they kept flying for an hour after that.

Oh and there are turkeys out there too...which we all know is the most important bird
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-04-2011, 07:23 AM
Steven Farr's Avatar
Steven Farr Steven Farr is offline
I'd rather be hunting
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: NEGA Flyway
Posts: 9,233
Default

It just isn't in the cards for me right now Bruz but I certainly hope there is an open spot when it is.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-04-2011, 07:24 AM
Bruz's Avatar
Bruz Bruz is offline
The other side
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Georgia
Posts: 8,823
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssramage View Post
I kept telling my dad and brother how many ducks I saw every morning when hunting what was the soybean field. They never believed me until I put each of them in a stand over there at daylight one morning...I'm talking hundreds of ducks...woodies, mallards, all of it! I was halfway tempted some mornings to take my shotgun to the stand and blast ducks right out of the stand

In one morning in November, I lost count at over 300 woodies and they kept flying for an hour after that.

Oh and there are turkeys out there too...which we all know is the most important bird
Thank you SS...I just dont think everyone gets the magnitude of the Ducks here....This property has only been allowed to be hunted for Ducks once in over 15 years and the Hunter pizzed the Landowner off....Zo it took me 4 years to get permission.

Bruz
__________________
HR Chief's Lady Clair Shaw
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-04-2011, 07:26 AM
Arra's Avatar
Arra Arra is offline
Go dawgs!
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: in the country...
Posts: 20,071
Default

Wish it was closer...Sounds like the kind of club I would like to be in...
__________________
"
Hey man..you dont look near as fat sitting next to a big bodied buck as you do next to an average doe!" ....gatorb
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-04-2011, 12:45 PM
BuckyT's Avatar
BuckyT BuckyT is offline
Super Moderator Supervisor
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Newborn
Posts: 20,457
Default

Bruz,

I'm cashed out on hunting property this year buddy!!

Thank You for asking!

If I got another place Joanie would kill me!!!!
__________________
"Human footprints, I find, are always a disappointment in the wilderness, even when they are my own."
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-04-2011, 12:46 PM
Just 1 More's Avatar
Just 1 More Just 1 More is offline
THE PLACE Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Frozen tundra
Posts: 23,146
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow3 View Post
Wish it was closer...Sounds like the kind of club I would like to be in...
you people kill me with comments like this
__________________
I'm just like you... only prettier

"Money buys bucks and tits" jb
You can't spell SPOILED without OIL
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-04-2011, 12:48 PM
BuckyT's Avatar
BuckyT BuckyT is offline
Super Moderator Supervisor
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Newborn
Posts: 20,457
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just 1 More View Post
you people kill me with comments like this
We're not from FL.

I wish Illinois was closer but Arra isn't killing me with his comment.

Guess that's the difference in Georgians vs. Floridians.

__________________
"Human footprints, I find, are always a disappointment in the wilderness, even when they are my own."
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 10-04-2011, 12:55 PM
Just 1 More's Avatar
Just 1 More Just 1 More is offline
THE PLACE Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Frozen tundra
Posts: 23,146
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckyT View Post
We're not from FL.

I wish Illinois was closer but Arra isn't killing me with his comment.

Guess that's the difference in Georgians vs. Floridians.

why it gotta be one vs the other.. why cant we all get along
__________________
I'm just like you... only prettier

"Money buys bucks and tits" jb
You can't spell SPOILED without OIL
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 10-04-2011, 12:56 PM
BuckyT's Avatar
BuckyT BuckyT is offline
Super Moderator Supervisor
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Newborn
Posts: 20,457
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just 1 More View Post
why it gotta be one vs the other.. why cant we all get along
You tell me. You brought it up about all the comments killing you.

__________________
"Human footprints, I find, are always a disappointment in the wilderness, even when they are my own."
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 10-04-2011, 01:04 PM
Just 1 More's Avatar
Just 1 More Just 1 More is offline
THE PLACE Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Frozen tundra
Posts: 23,146
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckyT View Post
You tell me. You brought it up about all the comments killing you.

oh booo hooo.. i gotta drive more than 10 minutes to hunt... boooo hooooo
__________________
I'm just like you... only prettier

"Money buys bucks and tits" jb
You can't spell SPOILED without OIL
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 10-04-2011, 01:18 PM
BuckyT's Avatar
BuckyT BuckyT is offline
Super Moderator Supervisor
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Newborn
Posts: 20,457
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just 1 More View Post
oh booo hooo.. i gotta drive more than 10 minutes to hunt... boooo hooooo
So... We live in a state that has better deer hunting than Florida. We don't have to drive 6hrs to kill a deer.

Stop crying and move up here.
__________________
"Human footprints, I find, are always a disappointment in the wilderness, even when they are my own."
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 10-04-2011, 01:23 PM
JamesG's Avatar
JamesG JamesG is offline
THE PLACE Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 35,600
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckyT View Post
So... We live in a state that has better deer hunting than Florida. We don't have to drive 6hrs to kill a deer.

Stop crying and move up here.
crickets chirpin...........
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.