The Outdoors Place  
THE PLACE Chat Room

Go Back   The Outdoors Place > General > Political Debate and Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-08-2021, 09:40 AM
THE PLACE Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssramage View Post
What we witnessed yesterday was the death of the Republican party. I plan to vote in one more election, and then doubt I ever will again, unless a viable 3rd option presents itself. The next election I vote in will be to primary out Kemp, Raffy and the lot. After that I'm done and I want to be left the hell alone.

I'll say this, while there were certainly some instigators looking to do harm yesterday, the process as a whole should be a giant wake up call to our politicians. They can blame it on Trump all they want to but they better getting the F'ing picture that people are fed up with them. Yesterday they were (mostly) unarmed. Imagine if that many people showed up and were actually prepared. America is a powder keg right now. They would do themselves, and us, a lot of good to not press their luck over the next 4 years.
For decades, the Democratic party has been an unorganized mess. Well, they finally got their shit together and now the GOP is waffling. Just look at the runoff election certification results. I can't say it enough times, YOU IDIOTS HAVE TO VOTE FOR THE LESSER OF THE TWO EVILS EVERY TIME. UNAPOLOGETICALLY, NO MATTER WHAT.
Old 01-08-2021, 09:43 AM
THE PLACE Member

And go ahead and source your firearms, magazines and ammo cuz it's fixin to get taxed out the God damn wazoo. This is a nightmare. It may very well take 6 terms to get over this. If those blue bastards let illegals vote, we're ****ed for awhile.
Old 01-10-2021, 07:47 AM
THE PLACE Member

Voted straight R.