Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-27-2011, 05:26 PM
THE PLACE Member

Default Lease for Quakerboy

Here ya go Yank Look at the 2 PA leases
Search All Hunting Leases

Indiana
Bartholomew County #4844
Lock it in, Pay for it, and then grab your gear and go hunt. This property has some real bruisers on it. I saw a good buck that I know was a good 160 when I walked this property the first week of October. I know I jumped 10 or more deer when I was there. If this property was closer to home this lease would be mine. Property is surrounded by nothing but corn, beans and alfalfa. There's a good mixture of hardwoods and big cedar thickets for those giants to bed in. I counted more then 25 scrapes and at least that many rubs. Only wood lots around for miles for deer to stay in. This place will be so easy to hunt, the woods are only about 400 feet wide and they have to go through them. The trails going through the middle are just tore down to the ground.

Max #Hunters: 2 Total Price: $2200 Acres: 120

Leased

Kentucky
Hardin County #4843
This 70 acres is very convenient. Mostly crop with woods in the back. Good access through locked gate, very little road frontage helps here. Turkeys and deer are plentiful. Great place to get off work and fill the freezer, or take the young ones after school. Minutes out of Elizabethtown. I saw deer trails, rubs and turkey feathers.

Max #Hunters: 4 Total Price: $1340 Acres: 70

View Photos & Driving Directions, or Make A Deposit

Pennsylvania
Crawford County #4842
172 acres, part of large working farm. Nice woods in back with beans and corn and upfront. Small tract 3/4 of a mile down the road has corn and a woodlot. Some big deer in this area as well as turkeys, geese and doves. Landowner lives on tract.

Max #Hunters: 5 Total Price: $2000 Acres: 172

Pennsylvania
Crawford County #4841
Very nicely layed out farm. Crops all around, existing clover plots and a bunch of apple trees already on property. Nice big woods in back with a couple other woodlots scattered around. Big deer and turkey in this area. Landowner lives on property. ATV's OK

Max #Hunters: 4 Total Price: $1800 Acres: 120

Illinois
Clark County #4840
73 Acres that sits in the middle of some of the best hunting in Clark County. This farm is made up of 50 acres of row crops and 23 acres of timber. If you know anything about Illinois hunting, then you know Clark County produces B&C bucks. The timber on this farm is perfect cover for the deer coming and going from the row crops, making this block of timber somewhat of a natural funnel. Farm has had a select cut, which will do nothing but improve the hunting. In the Southwest corner of the farm there is a pond, which provides water for all game. Row crops were planted in soybeans this year and will be in corn next year. Farm has had very little hunting over the past few years.
No screw-in steps; ATV use allowed only to put up and take down stands and to retrieve harvest.

Max #Hunters: 2 Total Price: $1800 Acres: 73

Michigan
Missaukee County #4105
80 acres of mostly wooded hunting property along with corn & alphalfa and Mosquito Creek along and just inside the back edge of lease.

Max #Hunters: 6 Total Price: $2000 Acres: 80

FEATURED VIDEO

Watch how Kars snack mix interferes with this
8 year old's first hunt.

Carve a whitetail pumpkin... Free template

Watch "2 Giant Bucks"
on
Base Camp Leasing
property featured on
The Sportsman Channel
with Pete Alfano and Paul Sawyer
Premiering
Monday, October 31st 3:30 P.M.

Now for a Limited Time: All members have access to the Gear Camp store for deep, deep discounts on great hunting and camping products. You won't believe the prices.

DO YOU HAVE YOUR
HUNTING LEASE
INSURANCE?

Purchase hunting lease insurance from $175 for under 500 acres.

GET AN INSTANT QUOTE NOW

Old 10-27-2011, 05:31 PM
Cheese

He ain't got that kind of money.
Old 10-27-2011, 05:32 PM
THE PLACE Member

honestly man...leases up here are few and far between. I dont have the funds to lease any land if I wanted to. but thanks. Crawford CO does have some good deer.
Old 10-27-2011, 05:32 PM
THE PLACE Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tampaspicer View Post
He ain't got that kind of money.
no kiddin
Old 10-27-2011, 07:45 PM
Cheese

You can still hunt land for free in PA. Leasing land hasn't got that bad up there yet.
Old 10-27-2011, 08:28 PM
THE PLACE Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tampaspicer View Post
You can still hunt land for free in PA. Leasing land hasn't got that bad up there yet.
yep....there is WAY too much free land to hunt to drop that much money on a place