The Outdoors Place

The Outdoors Place (http://www.theoutdoorsplace.net/index.php)
-   Equipment (http://www.theoutdoorsplace.net/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Keurig single serve coffee maker (http://www.theoutdoorsplace.net/showthread.php?t=38609)

Sixes 01-16-2010 03:49 PM

Keurig single serve coffee maker
 
1 Attachment(s)
I bought a Keurig coffee maker for my wife (Im not much of a coffee drinker) and was wondering if anyone else has one and what they think of it. Gotta be cheaper than Starbucks, its the one that uses the little single serve cups. Any body have an opinion

broadhead 01-16-2010 03:51 PM

never heard of it. it would be a good one to have at work. sometimes i just want a cup of "good" coffe and don't want to make several cups.

butterbean7008 01-16-2010 05:06 PM

I have a couple of friends that have it and a guy at work, they all love it. MIssy and I are trying to find one now...

Sixes 01-16-2010 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by butterbean7008 (Post 566334)
I have a couple of friends that have it and a guy at work, they all love it. MIssy and I are trying to find one now...

I got this one at BJs Warehouse

http://shop.bjs.com/Keurigs---K-Cups...=EE20100114:59

Philma 01-16-2010 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gator (Post 566347)
did you buy that out of your hunting money?

I wouldn't think so. The man is loaded!!!:exactly:

Sixes 01-16-2010 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gator (Post 566347)
did you buy that out of your hunting money?

Might as well spend it all since you won't invite me hunting:exactly:



I made some extra money going to Virginia, so I decided to buy her something, plus Im hoping it will slow down her Starbucks budget:D

Sixes 01-16-2010 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Philmagroin (Post 566348)
I wouldn't think so. The man is loaded!!!:exactly:

:giggle::giggle::giggle:Only when I'm drinking:D

Flattop 01-16-2010 05:47 PM

Lady at the office has one called a Tasimo? It makes a great cup. I'm not sure how much the little coffe packs are in comparison to the bulk grind.

leadoff 01-16-2010 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flattop (Post 566361)
Lady at the office has one called a Tasimo? It makes a great cup. I'm not sure how much the little coffe packs are in comparison to the bulk grind.

One single cup of coffee at work in the morning would be just enough to tick me off....

butterbean7008 01-17-2010 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sixes (Post 566346)

I think we are going to BJ's today, thanks:cheer:

Flattop 01-17-2010 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leadoff (Post 566466)
One single cup of coffee at work in the morning would be just enough to tick me off....

Well, That is what she uses, I make a couple of pots! :exactly: in the regular coffee maker. :)

LostoutLaw 01-17-2010 06:39 PM

It don't make enough coffee for me and My crew so Nope don't know nothing bout them

Sixes 01-17-2010 07:30 PM

So far, she really likes it. I drank a cup of the Caribou Colombia blend and it was good.

QuakerBoy 01-17-2010 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sixes (Post 566816)
So far, she really likes it. I drank a cup of the Caribou Colombia blend and it was good.

caribou makes some great coffee.

Though cheaper than going to the coffee shop, I think the coffee for these things is a bit pricy.

Reelin'Rick 01-19-2010 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sixes (Post 566261)
I bought a Keurig coffee maker for my wife (Im not much of a coffee drinker) and was wondering if anyone else has one and what they think of it. Gotta be cheaper than Starbucks, its the one that uses the little single serve cups. Any body have an opinion

Wife has one,noisey sob,makes coffe or tea,she loves it


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:43 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.